Tuesday, March 17, 2009

busy giler..

i thought dis break will give me a chance to enjoy my life after 24 hours non-stop studying at *****...unfortunately, my sis is going to get married this thursday...sow, a lot of preparation need to be done..as the only son at my house, i got a lot of things to do...so tired n meletihkan..hahaha...damn u my bro!!da tau nk kenduri sengaje lak blik lmbt ek...penat aku sowang2 bt keje tau...the preparation is so kelam kabut cam ribut yg sibuk nk berebut-rebut..ha3..at first, my father decided to do the wedding ceremony at our house...but, as u know..skrang nie musim hujan and the parking lot is becak..wahahaha...so, he decided to do it inside a dewan near my house...penat2 jerk aku angkut pasir letak kt park lot xnak bg becak...huh!!..2 days more before the wedding...i hope everything will work as we planned...btw..i dont have any time to study..hope god bless me..huhuhuh

No comments:

Post a Comment